Thursday, June 11, 2009

Campbell Live Feedback

Hi Everybody
We just got this email from Campbell Live in after school had ended so I thought I'd pop it on the blog so you could see it. Have a good weekend and do at least 3 kind things for Mum & Dad

Hi C3,

Thank you for the letters about the whale expo. I watched the "making of" video on your blog and was very impressed. The children have all been working creatively and diligently to make their project a success. Everyone here at Campbell Live would like to congratulate them on their work.

Had you thought of approaching the Sunrise programme about this? It might be something that Josh would consider for his weather. I will pass it on for you.

All the best with the expo and thank you for thinking about us.
Regards,
Claudine Maclean
(Producer-Campbell Live)

No comments:

Post a Comment